- Configure, install, and maintain network devices and services including, but not limited to, routers, switches, firewalls, VPN appliances, servers, QoS, etc;
- Maximize/optimize network performance and ensure system availability and reliability by performing network maintenance and system upgrades including firmware updates and applying hot fixes;
- Develop, maintain, coordinate, and perform procedures and ensure operational tasks are performed reliably and consistently to reduce the risk of unplanned outages Perform WAN - IP Routed Network Integration;
- Evaluate new network hardware and software solutions; recommend improvements; propose and implement appropriate solutions for new business needs as they arise;
- Define, design, and implement network redundancy and disaster recovery solutions for hardware, software and configurations;
- Follow change management policies to ensure awareness/communication, approval, and success of changes made to the network infrastructure;
- Assist in planning for the future growth of networks and provide budgetary information as needed;
-Execute technology successfully by minimal downtime as well as disruption;
-Perform other related duties as assigned;
-Work with 3rd party technical teams to provide solutions for Company internetworking communications requirements.
- Minimum 2 years of IT experience in advanced troubleshooting and support in an enterprise environment, with at least 2 years of direct & relevant experience in multi-site network management;
- Experience in managing network devices, routers, switches and firewall (Cisco, Palo Alto, Fortinet, etc.);
- Advanced experience in configuration and management of firewall policies, IPSEC, ACL, routing, switching;
- Extensive knowledge of routing protocols, layer 2 protocols, TCP/IP, SSL, TLS and application layer protocols including HTTP, SSH, SSL, DNS, etc;
- Experience with network capacity planning, network security principles, and general network management best practices;
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to manage multiple assignments with minimal supervision;
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends on demand;
- Strong documentation and reporting skills.
• Being member of professional team;
• Rich project portfolio and extended cyber security experience in various industries;
• Participating in Cyber Security related trainings and support on achievement of global certifications;
• Active participation in development and improvement of new Cyber Security related solutions, etc.
Tərəddüd etməyin, indi müraciət et.