Senior Software Engineer (Full-Stack)
Who we are.
We all knew that something special was about to happen when in 2013, a group of bold and creative people gathered together to deliver cutting-edge solutions that would change the world. Our belief in the power of teamwork helped us to build our Dream Team that accomplished numerous successful projects tailored for both our local and foreign clients. We work hard and crave greatness. Therefore, we apply the agile methodology in our daily work, which stimulates us for constant improvement.
We offer a broad range of products and services, including systems integration, software development, and technology solutions having integrity, technology, and knowledge as core values.
We are looking for a senior software engineer to design and implement new systems and features, as well as modify and maintain existing systems for adaptation to business and/or technology changes. The senior software engineer engages directly with IT management, development teams, technical delivery teams, and vendors to ensure the successful design, development, and delivery of technology-based solutions.
Here's how you'll be helping.
· Deliver and document team or group level technical solutions
· Perform Code Reviews within your group’s products, components, and solutions; involve external stakeholders (Ex. Security, Architecture) where appropriate
· Test software and write automated tests (unit, integration, functional, etc.)
· Debug and troubleshoot components across multiple service and application contexts
· Engage with support teams in triaging and resolving production issues
· Estimate (or assist in estimating) work at a team or project level
· Participate in product discovery activities with customers and stakeholders
· Establish key metrics to identify problems, suggest solutions, and drive resolution.
· Mentor other engineers both technically and culturally
May also perform one or more of the following roles at various times:
Role: Technical Lead
Our ideal candidate.
· Minimum two years related experience, typical five years
· Demonstrated expertise in programming to include a solid foundation in computer science, with competencies in one or more of: data structures, algorithms, object-oriented software design, and working with cloud-based distributed systems.
· Expertise debugging complex systems or applications
· Expertise in one or more of the following areas: Mobile computing, relational databases, database design, Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services. Knowledge of HTTP, WebSocket, WebRTC and web protocols.
· Experience using one or more commercial databases
· Experience building one or more of unit, integration, functional user acceptance, or contract tests
· Experience as a technical mentor preferred
· Experience leading projects or teams preferred
· Experience working in an agile development environment preferred
· Experience developing for service-oriented architecture is a plus
· Experience with Docker, K8S or other container systems is a plus
· Experience in designing, developing and deploying microservices architecture.
· Experience with active or passive monitoring is a plus
Tərəddüd etməyin, indi müraciət et.